WELCOME!

welcome to my world. It's filled with tons of drama. pretty sure by the time you finished reading my whole blog, you'll keep reading like it's your favorite television show. :)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Syeeta? WTF?






That is me. I'm not too proud of what i have become. i mean i used to be cute. not a boyish looking girl. i used to actually be happy. what the hell do you call this? my therapist thinks i've just gone down a spiral. i dont know what to call it to tell you the honest truth, i kinda wish i knew what was actually going on here, but yet i got no clue. is it wrong to even consider that maybe, my life is over at seventeen? no i shouldnt be that dramatic, i mean for christ sake. IM ONLY SEVENTEEN. look at how many years i got ahead of me... >.< can someone help me. i think i fucked up somewhere, yet i don't know where. today i had the biggest FMYLIFE disaster, i dont even know where to begin. this whole entire week has been BLAH! like what the fuck? that's for another post. this one is just about me. theres really nothing to mention more about how much of a DEAD BEAT LOSER I AM. my big brother mentioned how I'm a lying conniving little bitch. yes i lie. what else do you want from me. i'm a goddamn teenager not the fucking pope. dont expect me to be blessed and be a little angel because i am not even a step close to even having a halo above this head/

No comments:

Post a Comment