WELCOME!

welcome to my world. It's filled with tons of drama. pretty sure by the time you finished reading my whole blog, you'll keep reading like it's your favorite television show. :)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Which Way Did They Go? Which Way Did They Go?





This is what i had to deal with on April 7th,2010. There had to be 4 cop cars and police helicopter circle my house, just because of some ignorant chick that i hang out with. or atleast used to. heres how it started. this girl Toni decides that it would be funny to ask a 6 year old if he wants cocaine. ha ha so funny, the kid runs to the mother. at this point im inside the house, dont know what the hell is left or rght. i go outside and toni is laughing her ass off. i look at her and ask. "whats gong on" "i just asked a six year old if he wanted cocaine" at that point my heart drops to my stomach and i was going to blow her face to fucking iraq.
Me: "why the fuck did you say that? his mother is going to call the cops now"
Toni: "I Don't Care"
Me: "I Do!, this is my neighborhood"
Toni: "Like I Just Said. I Don't Care"
Me:"TONI THIS IS MY FUCKING NEIGBORHOOD! YOU RESPECT IT AND THE PEOPLE IN IT"
Toni: "Syeeta,*shakes head and talks slower* I DO NOT CARE. WOW THE COPS WILL SHOW UP BIG FUCKING WHOOP"
at this point the childs mother walks up my drive way and all i can hear is the pounding of heart jolting in my chest.
Mother:*looks at toni* "DID YOU OFFER MY KID COCAINE?"
Toni:*playing with hair* "AND?"
Mother:*looks dumbfounded at toni* "What Do You Mean AND?, my child is only six"
Toni: "SO! I was doing drugs when i was six, it's good that he knows now"
Syeeta: *looks at toni with a WTF is wrong with you glance* TONI! SHUT UP.*looks at mother* im sorry ma'am shes visiting the neighborhood shes a friend, she doesnt know whats shes talking about, shes a retard.
Mother: I Dont Understand.
Toni:*underbreath* dumb ass
Mother*insulted* excuse me?
Syeeta: Ma'am excuse her, she doesnt know her manners.


FAST FOWARD

*First Police Cruiser Pulls Up, then another, then another, then another*

talk to the cops, they leave, then a helicopter flies over lands and arrest toni and the other people who were with her.

5 minutes later

i am caught with a cell phone i wasnt supposed to have and i was caught smoking a ciggarette at the same time.

RESULT:
Grounded 3 more months.

Thanks Toni. I Like The Things You Do! HEY TONI IF I COULD I WOULD BE YOU!

*Complete Sarcasm*

FMYLIFE

FULL STORY WILL BE POSTED LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment