WELCOME!

welcome to my world. It's filled with tons of drama. pretty sure by the time you finished reading my whole blog, you'll keep reading like it's your favorite television show. :)

Friday, April 2, 2010

Today Was So So

This is what today looked like, a beautiful day to go to the beach, actually everyone was going to the beach, the weather was beautiful and there was no cloud in the sky to even indicate that there was going to be a drop of rain. Instead today I decide to stay home and walk a million miles to no where. As I took each step walking closer and closer to nowhere I yelled to myself why I was doing nothing when I could actually be doing something. The only decent thing that I had done on this beautiful beach day was get a new cell phone that was a touch screen. "Yay Me!". the fact that I'm crying deep inside because people are bragging how the day at the beach was "Beautiful" or it was "interesting" or that "someone got ran over by the police buggy that drives around on the beach.". Another Day, Another Flippin Mistake. Ugh FMyLife.!

No comments:

Post a Comment